GREETINGS FELLOW FREAKS!!!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Music will set us free!

For the last couple of months I have been working nearly every hour the Earth Mother sends and the thing that keeps me from going insane is MUSIC!!!!

Music is the one thing in my life that keeps me from putting a bullet in my head. No matter what shit day I have had I put on one of my favourite bands (which of there are many) and my day is great again. I am a Metalhead so to list some of my favourites are Metallica, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, SOAD, Disturbed, Stone Sour, Slipknot etc.. you get the point....!!! My Beautiful Girlfriend introduced me to European Metal like Heaven Shall Burn, Paradise Lost, PoisonBlack and many others. Music is the universal language of this beautiful world and brings people together. One of my favourite things to talk about. I have spoken about music with my friends for hours. My first debate with my Lady was which is better: European or American Metal ( I lost this debate). She was right European Metal is Kick ass!

But with all the work I'm doing at the moment having awesome Music available gets me through it!

So listen to the Music my fellow Freaks!!!

Much Respect and Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment