GREETINGS FELLOW FREAKS!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The World is really pissing me off!

Hello Fellow Freaks!

God this world is really pissing me off. Just recently I have been working my ass off and getting no fucking gratitude in return not even a thank you! I work from 7am to 10pm nearly very goddamn day without being paid overtime. I'm getting headaches everyday because of the stress. Year 2010 has been a major fucking pain in the ass.

I have decided enough of the nice guy bullshit and if you fuck me over dat is the end. Why do people have to be assholes, isn't there are enough crap and hurt in this world. I'm not a bad person, I want a simple life. I don't wake up every morning thinking who I can hurt today i just don't. 

My Beautiful girlfriend said to me that I'm such a gentleman. I think I'm one of the few and proud. Nowadays when you let a woman go first through a door you get a funny look or hateful stare, never a thank you.

This world is FUCKED UP and it's not gonna change but I'm happy that I have such a beautiful lady in my life that cares for me. I love her so much.

Anyway cheers fellow freaks.......

No comments:

Post a Comment