GREETINGS FELLOW FREAKS!!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello World

Hey everybody!

This is my first blog entry!

I live in South Africa and work as a Graphic Designer. I enjoy Heavy Metal music, watching movies and tv shows. I have the most amazing and beautiful woman in my life. She is the best thing that ever happened to me! Oh if you are wondering about the Nickname (Zombie) I’m a big fan of Zombie movies, books and the myth of the undead! George A Romero is the King!

Anyway I what to say something close to my heart : I’m a pagan and my girlfriend is as well! My fellow pagan Brothers,Sisters and I are great people. We live by one rule which is DO NO HARM!!!! We do not perform hex or evil spells because doing that is against our beliefs. I have been a pagan since i was 16 years old. Please do not judge us because of bullshit myths and the portrayal of Pagans in movies.

Blessed Be

\m/

1 comment: