GREETINGS FELLOW FREAKS!!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Movie Remakes: Has Mankind Ran Out of Ideas!

Maybe it's just me but has the movie industry ran out of ideas. There are too many remakes in the last couple of years! I have watched most of them and very few of them any good and the rest are sad shadows of the originals. 

• The Hills of Eyes: What a piece of shit! The Original was amazing and really creepy. I remember watching it when i was 9 years old and being scared out of my mind. The remake was boring as hell and I kept wanting to fall asleep the whole time. 

• Halloween: This was good. Rob Zombie knows what he was doing with this one. I love the origin story of Myers in this one. I still prefer the Original but i can admit this was cool.

• Dawn of the Dead: Of course this was not as good as the original but I love it. This film was awesome with the fast moving zombies and having a zombie baby which was fucking freaky. 

• Day of the Dead: When I watched this I couldn't believe my eyes, all they had right (Kind of) was the names of the characters. They changed the whole story. I never forget the Vegetarian Zombie LOL I couldn't stop laughing with that one. But even with the fact that this was not true to the Original i did enjoy this remake. Sometimes B movies can rock!

• House of Wax: THE BIGGEST PIECE OF FUCKING STINKING PILE OF SHIT!!!!!!!! The only good thing about this movie is that Paris Hilton gets impaled in the Head!

• Friday the 13th: This was awesome movie. Jason Voorhees is Fucking A in this movie. He isn't the lumbering idiot. He is a badass who can hunt, set traps and kicks major ass! This one was good version of the original two movies. I love it WELL DONE!!!!!!

I will add more to this soon..............

No comments:

Post a Comment